Monday, June 12, 2006

Roethlisberger

Looks like Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger has been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident. What the hell was he doing riding a motorcycle?

Nevermind that he earns millions of dollars a year with his body. In his contract for his many millions it clearly states that he must not ride a motorcycle. Just exactly how stupid is he?

I hope he is okay and can recover quickly and painlessly - I'm not rooting against him anywhere but the football field. But I work for a living. Everyone I know works hard every day to force their ends to meet.

And I get very teed off at millionaire athletes who can do the simplest things to guarantee their lifetime fortune.

Simple? Yes. Stay off a motorcycle. Don't do drugs. Work out.

Sure, it's tough to tell kids on the street "don't do drugs," but what would they do if you told them: "don't do drugs and you will be a millionaire for life?" I imagine it would be a fairly quick rehab.

Or not. Either way, cycling is dangerous. Stay off the cycle, and you can be a millionaire of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home