Saturday, October 22, 2005

Greetings! I've been blogging on LiveJournal for a couple of years, but I think it may be time for a change. As blogging matures as a - what? Media outlet? Spleen-venting venue? Hobby?

Whatever it is or turns out to be, it seems clear that LiveJournal is a place best suited for personal reflection. And when I started blogging, I didn't really know what would come out of my fingertips.

Now I do. My primary career wish has always been to write a political column. For various reasons, that will never happen. But I think over the past couple of years, I've proven to myself that I can write commentary every day of the week, and think of something new to say for each of the posts - something that (to my knowledge) nobody else was saying.

I've been assisted, of course, be the most venal, corrupt, and incapable federal government in American history - a big shout-out to the Junta.

So here I am, finally, at Blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home